– Graduated from the Warsaw School of Economics in Management and Marketing.
– Engaged in online advertising for 12 years.
– Co-founder and Managing Director of ARBOmedia – an international media sales house (initially adMaster).
– Since February 2008 – in charge of ARBOinteractive development in Central and Eastern Europe and its expansion into new markets (the greatest success in the international arena was opening a branch in Russia).
– Since October 2008 – a board member of ARBOmedia AG.
– Managed to merge ARBOinteractive with Ad’Link media – the biggest advertising network in Western Europe, what resulted in emerging an unique network with pan-European coverage.
– President of the Board of the KnowledgeHub fund.